How it works
STEP 1. PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Choose an outfit for your future masterpiece from our art gallery. We have options for male, female and multi-pet options.
- Upload your pet photo using the ‘upload button’ on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines below!
- Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
- Our expert designers will create your personalised pet pawtrait with great care and attention.
- We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your pets artwork is absolutely perfect.
- We then print your one of a kind art masterpiece on 400gsm gallery quality canvas.
STEP 3 - FREE UK SHIPPING
- Once we have done a final quality check, we'll carefully package up your order and ship it to your doorstep.
- You'll receive your parcel as soon as it's available (Orders generally take 10-16 business days or use the 'Queue Jumper' option 3-7 working days ).
The most important part of your order is the quality of the photo you upload. Tips to help you get a great photo for your pet portrait:
No camera filters used ✔
Pet is at eye level, facing forward (slightly to the side is best :) ✔
Good quality, not blurry ✔
Part of face cut off ❌
Pet is lying down ❌
Blurry photo ❌
Poor lighting ❌
- LIGHTING: The best photos are taken in well lit or natural light settings. Ensure the whole face & neck is visible and not in shadows. Try to avoid bad lighting.
- POSE: Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet. Make sure your pet's entire head is in picture (no ears are out of frame). It works best if your pet is looking directly at the camera or looking away from the camera.
- QUALITY: Make sure that your photos are in high resolution and not blurry. Close up photos work best so we can see their unique facial features.
- COLOUR: Use colour photos to place an order. Make sure your pet’s colouring is not distorted in the photos.
- We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur colour is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.
- We can remove red eye, but we can't make your pet's mouth open, if it is closed in the photo.
- If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to.
- We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
- Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.